Sunday, November 20, 2011

words and stuff


Free write just the words that come to my mind immediately not really any punctuation maybe some punctuation... call it lazy or call it visceral I'm listening to good music and I felt like writing i wish i could get over this annoying need for preparation i want to start living right now not tomorrow not next year not soon but now. if you have that same problem lets make a pact, let us relinquish future orientation let us love people right now.. fully and completely i'm let's give our stuff away and live adventurously lets be about what we speak. i wanna be free from myself I want to be dependent on my creator not created things. it is not fun admitting that i am not living that way currently but is is comforting knowing that i have the potential to better myself and that the creator has a willingness to help me live that way. i will be adventurous i will be less about me and more about others. i will love renae better, i will love my community better, i will love my family better, i will love the act of loving better.. love is enough it has been and it will be

No comments:

Post a Comment