Thursday, August 11, 2011

Golly!!

Renae has always had a very "obvious" approach to communicating in that she doesn't ever find metaphorical ways of communicating simple concepts. I admire that about her very much. This blog hasn't been overwhelming for me but I have shied a little bit away from it because I always take this existential, non specific approach to communication. I am terrible at communicating anecdotal accounts of mere existence when they pertain to my life, I think its because I get bored reiterating what happened in my life its almost like "I was there, so why re-hash an event that I have already experienced once today" hahaha readers! please know that I am not cynical towards life, in fact I believe the glass is always half full! and its always half full of purple or red kool-aid. I guess I just have to be ok with the fact that my blog posts are going to look sound and smell differently than Renae's. Consider this a disclaimer but don't expect neat paragraphs separated as per unifying topical information! Just try and get on my nile of consciousness and enjoy the expedition, I will be the boat driver and Renae will be the tour guide, she's better at pointing out the sights, and i will just do my best to stay afloat :)

Even writing this blog post shows me that relationships are less about striving towards homogenization and more about being who it is that you are. A lot of times its actually easier to accept someone else for who it is that they are, and the real difficulty comes when you gotta accept who it is that you are. This is the maiden voyage of my blog-captain career and my hope is to learn more about myself my Nae and the people we come into contact with. Stay tuned for what is to come Renae has given you a taste with 6 posts already! but that is only a taste of the kool-aid, it is on like Donkey Kong in fact I played that game today on my brother's gameboy (look at me being anecdotal!)        

No comments:

Post a Comment