Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My baby: Raindrops Exclusive Jewelry

It's official! My website is launched. This all started in March of this year, but in 2012, I wrote in my journal that I was artistically frustrated and I that I wanted to work with my hands. So basically, this has been two years in the making. 

Some basic info, most of the stuff is one of a kind and I don't intend to make more unless I feel the need to or there is a huge demand. However, some of the materials were purchased at random/various flea markets so the likelihood of purchasing the exact same beads or materials is quite slim. 

This is just a start, but for a humble beginning, I am extremely proud. Hate it or love it, I did me. 

You can see all of these pictures on raindropsexclusivejewelry.bigcartel.com but I wanted to share these photos. Shot by myself and my husband, edited by me. Enjoy. :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment